Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fitness Friday Post - 3

Here's my third week posting my Wii Fit experience and I'm proud to say that I exercised EVERY DAY. Now granted I didn't make my 30 min goal over the weekend, but I did make it every week day and I'm pretty happy about it.

I'll admit, I'm impatient! I want results and I want them NOW, but as I tell the families I teach Baby Sign Language to, "don't give up, you will see results, just keep trying." I AM still motivated to keep going and while neither my waistline nor the scale shows improvements, I get 1st Place, New Record one something every day, my balance on the body test was perfect twice this week and my Wii Fit age is in the 20s often, so that's something.


My routine is holding up so far, a row of Yoga with the corresponding Strength Training, some Aerobics, then finally the fun balance games. Then I top it off with my Body Test. I'm still having fun, and my little guys keep watching me, cheering me on, which I love!


I'm trying to work my way up to the challenge on the 6 minute Super Hula Hoop but the 3 minute is still kicking my butt. Hopefully I'll post more about that next week!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I know what you mean about the hula hooping...it really is more challenging than you think.

Keep up the great workouts! ;)

Pam said...

Wow..every day! That's great. Hula hoop kicks my hiney too. I pretty much just have to close my eyes and concentrate after all the catching part is over. Always ready for that countdown to being finished hula'ing.

Jenn said...

Sometimes I just *must* take a drink between sides on the six minute hula..it IS important to stay hydrated you know LOL

You are doing great! Results will follow..it is so hard not to be impatient though!

I just started the yoga this week...my mini goal...I haven't gotten to the point of adding the strength along with it yet.

Keep up the good work!

Stacy Uncorked said...

GREAT job doing it EVERY day! WooHoo!! I'm looking forward to reading your update next week! :)

Fairie Mom said...

Yipppeee for you!!!! I am very impressed! Keep up the great work!

Veggiemomof2 said...

Way to go on this! I have ADD, so I get bored easily & can't imagine hula hooping more than 3 minutes! LOL